Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Super Bowl!!!!

It's hard enough as it is to get everything ready for all the sports finals, it's even harder when you have Celiac - especially if you are a kid. So, I thought I'd list some candy and drinks (and chips) that are great! Most of these are listed "Gluten Free" on the company's website.
Skittles
Starburst
Tootsie Rolls
Snickers
Mug Root Beer (Diet too!!)
Sierra Mist/Sprite
Pepsi/Diet Pepsi
Coke/Diet Coke
Mountain Dew
Dr. Pepper
As for Alcohol, I know Outback Steakhouse actually has a list of Gluten Free beers, etc. (I don't drink, so, that's as good as I can do in this area).
Tostitos
Tostitos with a hint of Lime
Velveeta Cheese (if you want to check on this one, do it)
Pace Salsa - I prefer mild, but whatever you like!
Walmart's Smiley's Fruitsnacks
There are organic versions of many of the popular chip brands, usually found in the health food/natural food sections. They have things like Cheetos, Doritos, etc. (AHH, I said organic! Don't worry, these are not WAY overpriced).
Fritos
Lays
Ruffles
If you want something ranch, get a $3.00 pint of it at Outback, yummy! They also have some very good Honey Mustard Sauce for the same price!

I am going to add a couple of recipes that are great! Such as BBQ sauce! Mmmmm. Hope you find what you like!

No comments: