Wednesday, January 23, 2008

GF Homemade BBQ Sauce

Yummy! My dad found this recipe and I LOOOOOOOOVE it! It's totally worth making and if you have storage containers or those condiment bottles then you have BBQ Sauce for a good while and you can use it whenever you want to! As usual, comments will be in a different color!

INGREDIENTS

2 cups Ketchup again, Walmart has GF Ketchup
1/2 cup molasses
1 cup brown sugar
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
1/8 tsp. onion salt
2 tsp mustard it was originally mustard powder, but if you want to know that it's really gluten free, I used the regular kind of mustard from Walmart
2 Tb. Worchestershire Sauce
3 Tb. Vinegar I believe we used White Rice Vinegar, but you can try what you'd like to
1/4 cup soy sauce La Choy is GF, however, my favorite soy sauce is called "Bragg's Liquid Aminos." I know it sounds weird, but it's really, really good!
1 tsp. Chulula Sauce or just Tobasco sauce, but we like the Chulula the best, and it can be found with the other hot sauces or in the Hispanic Food isle.

DIRECTIONS
Mix all of the ingredients very, very well! It needs to be refrigerated, and can be used for just about anything! I first had it on Chicken, but I made it for my husband and put it on "Hawaiian Burgers." Of which I will post later! Enjoy!

No comments: