Friday, January 25, 2008

GF "Hawaiian" Burgers.

Mmmm. These are good for GF and Non-GF. Prepare some thick Hamburger patties and cook them - I usually use a George Foreman grill. Toast buns, if preferred. For GF, my favorite brand for bread is Kinnikinnick, they have hamburger and hot dog buns, and I really love their English Muffins, I usually use them for everything. I put mayo on the bun, then the hamburger, a bunch of the BBQ sauce, a pineapple ring (found in the canned fruit section), and usually I add a bit of shredded coconut. If you'd like to add more things (like lettuce, etc.) then try it out, if you want less, do that too. Sometimes I forgo the bun and just eat the hamburger and dip it in the sauce. Whatever you feel like. I love this recipe because it's so flexible! Happy Eating!

No comments: